Meet A Hero


I feel really privileged to introduce a man of humility who's dedicated to putting smiles on the faces of many, a man so filled with love that he has made this his currency which he doesn't hesitate to spend. This man is Dr. Benjamin Olowojebutu, a father and husband, the medical director of Liberty-Life Hospital, Ojota Lagos State, Nigeria, the executive director and founder u of Benjamin Olowojebutu Foundation (BOF), a man who has used his foundation to restore lives to lost souls, just in the year 2018 his foundation conducted 783 free surgeries and this year 2019 they have made a goal of 1000 but in just 3 months they have already conducted 440 free surgeries and personally i find this to be an impressing figure done in a short amount of time. His brand ambassador Monalisa Chinda Coker  making her to write this about him

Dr Benjamin @jebzmanchini
I know one thing for sure.. all doctors have the calling to save lives.. Why compassion and empathy are so important, When patients and their family members come into the hopspital, they are dealing with some type of medical condition. .you just don't cure.. you heal them from the inside and that's why there hasn't been any record of fatality ..
So you are truly a messenger.. many are called but few are chosen.
You encourage, you pray with them, you express love by showing it! You communicate verbally and non verbally .. Above all you started with yourself.. you started compassion by showing that to yourself first!
Thanks greatly ma God bless you and yours.


on one occasion he went ahead and paid the hospital bills of a new mother who he couldn't bear to see stay in the hospital for one more day    
just yesterday his team concluded a free surgery session in Okpella located at Edo State, his free surgery tour includes Okpella where he just concluded his free surgery session, Cross Rivers, Ondo State, Rivers State among others, praises are been sung in Abia State where 102 lives were touched in just 5 days and not forgetting Bekwarra, Cross Rivers State were 201 lives were also touched in just 6 days, the town so felt the presence of himself and his team that he was bestowed with a tittle by the paramount ruler of the town as OKPERABE 1 OF BEKWARRA meaning 'healer of the bekwarra nation'.
 Numerous testimonies have been shared by individuals who have benefited from this act of love from himself and his team
Repost from Benjamin Olowojebutu Foundation with TopTech ... Hmmmmmmmm. What can i say unto to thé Lord All I have to say is thank you Lord.
I am just a young 32 year old Lady living in thé suburb of Mushin in Lagos state. This big tummy had plagued me for over 5 years.Everyone in my area calls me Iya ibeji no boy friend ,no one to share my pain with.
As if we have problem in my family.
I got this call from my 42 year old sister living in Owo also plagued with Fibriod told me to run down to Owo for thé free surgery program.
I tôld her dont forget i have been scheduled for surgery twice in two différent hospitals and when it gets to my turn Oxygen finishes Im just tired. She encouraged me.
I came and met this young passionate Dr Benjamin and was thinking i will be rejected again. Lo and behold I was wheeled to theatre after my elder sister sucessfully had her own surgery absolutely free of charge.
The mass in my tommy weighed 5.9kg I'm grateful to God I'm now a new being
I will recuperate fine and now have a man of my own.
God bless you Dr Benjamin and the entire team.
To God alone be all the Glory.



#Repost from Benjamin Olowojebutu Foundation with TopTech ... This is the best day of my life. I have carried this tumour in my head for about 8 years. It makes me feel bad with very low self esteem.All my hairstyles are made to cover this shame. I have been to plenty hospitals to no avail.When I head there was free surgery coming to Owo I told myself my solution has come that whatever it takes I will register. I came in and I was thinking I was going to even pay for registration then alas!!! every thing was free. From my test to my surgery then my take home drugs.Now I have a new face. I can expose my face and smile better.
Thanks greatly Dr Benjamin for making me fine again God bless you. .#touchingliveseverywhere
#1000freesurgeries
#ChangingTheNarrative
#thesignificantlife
#smileagain
@jebzmanchini
@pammsrich
@abiodunfolawiyo
January 8 Entertainment
Westwood Foundation
@telema_westwood
@princedeinso
@marchenrygram
Monalisa Chinda Coker






even power supply doesn't stop him from doing what he loves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My World

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria